Quality and Safety
“We guarantee high quality products and safety”
In Incauca we develop safe and high quality products with high quality standards as well as energy and sucro chemical solutions that meet the needs and expectations of our customers and consumers, for which we are committed to:
- Comply with the legal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management Systems adopted for this purpose.
“We care and preserve the environment”
Everyone in Incauca S.A. should have a clear conscience to protect the integrity of the environmental system and develop productive activities in harmony with nature, for which they are committed to:
- To promote training and awareness actions that lead to a better environmental performance.
- Establishing improving and prevention objectives that allow us to move towards better environmental performance.
- To design, manage, operate and control processes and activities in a responsible manner with environmental protection.
- To fulfill the legal requirements applicable to environmental aspects associated with our activities, products and services.
Security and Health at Work
“We are committed to your safety”
In Incauca SA we are committed to implementing the Safety and Health at Work System and manage the risks, keeping the health of people linked to the company and those who may be directly or indirectly affected by its activities through continuous improvement of the management system, comply with applicable national regulations.
We identify the hazards, value and control them, we establish and execute programs on Safety and Health at Work, and we create a permanent culture of risk prevention and develop preventive skills in our employees.
Control and Security Management
Incauca SA, through its Management in Security and Control System ensures stakeholders control of the supply chain and seeks to prevent illegal actions, based on comprehensive risk management, compliance with current regulations and commitment to continuous improvement.
Competency of Laboratories
“We provide reliable results”
The laboratory for ethanol analysis of Incauca SA, is committed to providing its internal and external customers a service with a high level of competency, made with good professional practice and quality in all its proceedings, under a scheme of continuous improvement, with the aim to provide testing services to assess the quality of anhydrous ethanol fuel and denatured anhydrous ethanol fuel, according to the requirements of resolution 1565 of December 27, 2004 of the Ministry of Mines and Energy, with the purpose of meeting the needs of customers and provide reliable results, for which: It preserves fairness, protects sensitive information, maintains the operational integrity of the tests and respects the property rights of customers.
All our personnel concerned with testing activities has as requirement, to be familiar with the quality documentation and implementation of policies and procedures in their work, in compliance with Colombian Technical Standard NTC ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 and always seeking the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Human Resources Policy incauca and providencia
Establishing the principles governing the activities of management of Human Resources, aimed at establishing an excellent organizational climate.
- We seek to attract and select high achievers. To that end the selection process ensures the technical and behavioral skills of the candidates.
- We promote the filling of vacancies mainly by promoting suitable workers selected in the first instance from within the Company.
- We seek to develop a high performance culture that encourages confidence among its employees and to the Company, with teamwork and continuous improvement. We allocate resources to the development and promotion of these behaviors through proper training.
- We foster a good working environment, quality of working life and with strict respect for human rights of workers.
- We act with care and adherence to existing labor legislation and considering the Declaration of Human Rights regarding the relationship with our employees and monitor its compliance in relation to our own workers and those of contractors.
- We promote a fluid communication with the Union regarding them as committed partners of the Company.
- We do not accept anti-union activities.
- We fight the worst forms of child labor.
- We have no forced labor, we do no consent to this practice
- We do not prevent, restrict or obstruct the full exercise of the rights of persons because of their race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, political ideas, philosophy, gender or sexual orientation.
- We work with neighboring communities for a relationship of mutual collaboration.
Ethics and Transparency Policy
Incauca SA is committed to perform its duties with responsibly and in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards. Understanding anti-bribery laws and following the principles of the Code of Ethics of the Agroindustrial Sector of the Ardila Lülle Organization and this Policy of Ethics and Transparency, is essential to safeguard our reputación of honesty and integrity and our long-term financial well-being. Complying with our policies and procedures is not optional and not doing so can bring as result severe consequences for the Sector and workers who are involved.
Code of Ethics
The Code of Conduct states that in Incauca SA we do not allow the offer, payment, solicitation or direct or indirect acceptance of any inappropriate payment such as bribes or illegal gratuities.
¿To whom does the Code and the Policy apply?
The Code of Ethics applies to all companies that make up the Agricultural Sector of the Ardila Lülle Organization.
The Policy applies to managers and other employees of Companies in the Sector, including personnel of contractors. Managers and workers should ensure not to be involved in any way in the payment or receipt of bribes or kickbacks, whether in the public or private sector.
Control of Alcohol and Drugs Policy
- Incauca S.A., understands that misuse, abuse and addiction to alcohol and other drugs is a disease, a treatable medical and social condition.
- The consumption, distribution or sale of illegal drugs or alcohol in the Companies is prohibited.
- Cigarette use is prohibited within the Companies and in all places related or connected to them.
- The use of psychoactive drugs prescribed by health care provider should be directly related to safety and responsibility of the assigned task.
- The Policy of Incauca S.A. on alcoholism and drug addiction establishes its bases maintaining confidentiality with the System Health and Safety at Work and respecting the Working Rules of the Company.
- The Company shall regulate the manner, timing and circumstances in which toxicological tests to subjects of the policy will be conducted.
- We will do drug tests for selected candidates to enter the Company. All workers are subject to testing when it is apparent that they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol during work, randomly, or when we have some other reason to believe that the employee is violating the policy. Drug testing will also be undertaken according to the needs and indications of the directorate of Security and Safety at Work.
- It will also be the Human Resources Department which carries out prevention programs to teach workers the dangers of abuse and addiction to any substance or behavior and on how to meet this challenge to our productivity, our safety and health.
Incauca S.A., whose mission lies in delivering energy and sucro-chemical solutions with high added value, from renewable sources, being responsible for sustainability in the economic, environmental and social aspects, will offer support and guidance to those who may be affected by the problem of consumption of alcohol or Psycho Addictive Substances.